Home UserCP Memberlist Register Calendar FAQ
Home

Go Back   Redline Superbike > Redline Community > Anything Goes
Redline Superbike @ Facebook

Unread 06-23-2008, 02:50 PM   #1
flipf4ipilot

AT&T Wireless Coverage

Anyone use AT&T? I am thinking about joining the iphone club but will have to switch from Verizon. Haven't had any problems with Verizon so i'm hesitant to switch but they don't get the "cool" phones.
flipf4ipilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2008, 03:33 PM   #2
SynisterRR

Motorcycle(s): 07 R6 SOLD.. I think I found my new buddy 954RR, 19'.5" Thomson Bowrider (Winter $ Pit)
Yea I've had ATT for ever since they were Ameritech Wireless to ATT to Cingular back to ATT. I've had a few company phones though Nextel and Sprint but liked my ATT better. Plus your right they do get the cool phones my last was the HTC 3125 which was windows based smart flip phone had that for 3 years and then they hooked me up on a Moto Q global (smart phone) since I had been with them so long after a mail in rebate and discount the phone cost $74.00.
I guess I can say I'm pretty happy, good rate plans, my gf had her phone stolen and the crook racked up like $700 dollars of downloading music and games in a a few hours.... i called it in stolen and they credited the unusual account activity. I like them but to each their own. Only know 2 people with the Iphone and they say it looks cooler than it actually works.
SynisterRR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2008, 05:05 PM   #3
don2070

Motorcycle(s): 2005 Honda CBR 1000RR Repsol Edition
Send a message via AIM to don2070
Quote:
Originally Posted by flipf4ipilot View Post
Anyone use AT&T? I am thinking about joining the iphone club but will have to switch from Verizon. Haven't had any problems with Verizon so i'm hesitant to switch but they don't get the "cool" phones.
I've had an IPhone for about a year and a Blackjack before that for about 6 months with Cingular/AT&T and have had no problems. Their website works well to monitor your bills, minutes, etc. Thumbs up here
don2070 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2008, 06:40 PM   #4
xboxdynasty

Motorcycle(s): '08 GSXR-600
My Verizion MotoQ does everything the I-Phone does. It's 99 bucks right now with a 2 year contract. Personally I don't want the cool factor and just bought a new MP3 player that was a SanDisk, for work and possibly rough exposure.

Besides Apple will come out with something 10x better or cheaper after you buy one. Can't win unless you're a millionaire with that fad.
xboxdynasty is offline   Reply With Quote