Home UserCP Memberlist Register Calendar FAQ
Home

Go Back   Redline Superbike > Redline Community > Anything Goes
Redline Superbike @ Facebook

Unread 01-05-2018, 09:06 PM   #1
Hypersonic

Motorcycle(s): 2009 CBR1000RR/ABS, 2008 CBR 1000RR turbo DONE. And looking for a CBR600RR
Building for sale

I have an opportunity to buy a property with a nice pole barn to run my shop out of... to make the purchase, I would need to sell my shop in Romeo. 15,000 sq. ft. Note: NOT SHUTTING DOWN! Just exploring possibilities. The building is an industrial building with 5,000 sq. ft. office in the front and 10,000 sq. ft. of shop area in the back. Some of the back is also a kitchen area, utility room with washer and dryer setup, a locker room, an inspection room and an additional office. A good portion of the shop is already rented and some of the shop and office is still for rent. Anyone interested in renting or buying please message me. Thanks!
14901 32 Mile Rd, Romeo, Mi 48065

pics etc. are on craigslist, search for "Romeo Industrial building for sale"

If anyone knows anyone that is looking for an industrial building please pass along the info.
Thanks!
Hypersonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2018, 10:06 PM   #2
AlmightyS
El Cheapo Bastarido!!!

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Kawasaki Couch dirt-tracker edition
How much sq ft is left and how secure is it with the tenant share?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No one on this earth looks out for you like yourself... Failure to do that, and you fail yourself!

The only excuse you have is the one you make.
AlmightyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2018, 02:44 PM   #3
Hypersonic

Motorcycle(s): 2009 CBR1000RR/ABS, 2008 CBR 1000RR turbo DONE. And looking for a CBR600RR
Right now there is one side of the shop about 4,000 or 4500 sq. ft. available, and I am in the other side. I am pretty sure I have the one side rented but haven't told the guy yet. He is waiting for an answer today from me.
Longest lease right now is 6 months. The office renters have been there for a couple years. One guy renting 1000 sq. ft. shop just moved in. So how secure are they? Can't answer that. What I do know is the shop space seems to rent quick for a good price. Office space has historically been more difficult to rent, the most I ever had rented out for office space was 4 or 5 offices, seems I average 3 offices rented out. However I have never had them priced very aggressively either. I think there just are not as many people looking for offices as there are looking for shop space. If I were to sell, of course the side of the shop I am in would become available (about 3500 sq. ft.)
If by secure you mean safety etc. there is an alarm system. offices all have their own locks.
Shop space can be completely separated and I do plan on putting a wall in once the one side is rented.
That way we can have locking doors but would still need common access to restrooms during the day.

Last edited by Hypersonic; 01-06-2018 at 02:47 PM.
Hypersonic is offline   Reply With Quote