Home UserCP Memberlist Register Calendar FAQ
Home

Go Back   Redline Superbike > Redline Community > Anything Goes
Redline Superbike @ Facebook

Unread 12-30-2008, 12:09 PM   #1
jgreen

Motorcycle(s): 2005 Ducati Multistrada 1000S DS / 2006 Honda VTX 1300R
New Year Resolutions

I normally don't have a New Year Resolution, and don't really believe in the term because people never stick to them.

I am just curious to hear what (if anything) people plan on changing, improving, quitting for the new year.

For me, I am doing a complete overhaul. Since my divorce, I have been a complete bachelor and Manwhore. I need a complete life improvement with structure and direction. I need to improve both physically and mentally. So, the first thing I will do is to improve myself physically by by incorporating a daily exercise regiment and improving my diet. I was on track for a while, but have since fell off. I actually like eating healthy so this shouldn't be an issue for me.

On a parallel path with the above, I will begin to incorporate structure and stability to my life. I need a routine. Doing everything by the seat of my pants can be fun, but it gets expensive, and I have found that its a little lonely as most of my friends are married and have families with structure, and I actually miss that. My hope is that once I do this I will be a more balanced individual throughout all aspects of my life.

Just fealt like sharing.
jgreen is offline   Reply With Quote