Home UserCP Memberlist Register Calendar FAQ
Home

Go Back   Redline Superbike > Marketplace > Bike/Parts For Sale
Redline Superbike @ Facebook

Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 06-11-2009, 05:11 PM   #1
j4rowell
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Kalamazoo MI
Motorcycle(s): 07 CBR 1000RR (Street) 06 R6 (Track)
Posts: 42
2007 Honda CBR 1000RR - $6999 - Kalamazoo/Brighton

SOLD

For sale is my 2007 1000RR

Mods Include:
Erion Slip-On
Galfer SS Lines Front and Rear
HID Kit 8000k Temp
Puig Double Bubble
Flush Mounts
Fender Eliminator
No Cut Sliders
Pro Grip Tank Pad
Gilles Shift Lever for GP Shift
Silver Rim Tape
Memory Foam Rear Seat

Maintance:
Oil changed 150 Miles ago
Brake Fluid Changed 25 miles ago
New Rear Pilot Power 2ct 150 miles ago

Asking Price $6999 FIRM. Email me at J4rowell@gmail.com or shoot me a PM.






Last edited by j4rowell; 06-19-2009 at 11:13 AM. Reason: Sold
j4rowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2009, 05:59 PM   #2
ilikebikes
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Port St. Lucie, FL
Motorcycle(s): 2001 CBR929RR (Street) 2008 GSXR 600 (track) SOLD
Posts: 1,372
Send a message via Yahoo to ilikebikes
That is a very nice looking bike, but, what's with the chicken strips?

Just kidding, I know, the rear only has a buck fifty on it.

Good luck with the sale..
ilikebikes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2009, 06:18 PM   #3
j4rowell
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Kalamazoo MI
Motorcycle(s): 07 CBR 1000RR (Street) 06 R6 (Track)
Posts: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebikes View Post
That is a very nice looking bike, but, what's with the chicken strips?

Just kidding, I know, the rear only has a buck fifty on it.

Good luck with the sale..
haha yep... waiting for someone to say something... street bike, dont often hit the street that hard to and from work/class. You show up to gingerman this weekend and i'll show you some chicken strips
j4rowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2009, 06:31 PM   #4
ilikebikes
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Port St. Lucie, FL
Motorcycle(s): 2001 CBR929RR (Street) 2008 GSXR 600 (track) SOLD
Posts: 1,372
Send a message via Yahoo to ilikebikes
Quote:
Originally Posted by j4rowell View Post
haha yep... waiting for someone to say something... street bike, dont often hit the street that hard to and from work/class. You show up to gingerman this weekend and i'll show you some chicken strips
I would love to get there, but with no job, my track days are being pushed to the wayside...

A couple friends of mine who are STT coaches will be there this weekend. You may know one of them. His name is Adam V-something...He lives in Grand Rapids, and he is regular at the Wednesday Gingerman test and tune nights. He rides green Gixxer 1k built for superstock racing..

Since you are out on the West side of the state, have you tried any of the Chicago area tracks? BHF or Autobahn? Just like to get an idea if they are worth the trip...

Sorry about the threadjack... And once again good luck with the sale..
ilikebikes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2009, 08:10 PM   #5
DemonRR
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: sterling heights
Motorcycle(s): 2007 gsxr600 Track/Street
Posts: 4,210
Send a message via Yahoo to DemonRR
nice bike. let me know if you wanna part with some mods.

good luck with the sale.
DemonRR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2009, 10:34 PM   #6
AlmightyS
El Cheapo Bastarido!!!
 
AlmightyS's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Warren, Michigan
Motorcycle(s): 2008 Kawasaki Couch dirt-tracker edition
Posts: 12,997
how is the Stator? Is this part of HondaGate?
__________________

No one on this earth looks out for you like yourself... Failure to do that, and you fail yourself!

The only excuse you have is the one you make.
AlmightyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2009, 09:47 AM   #7
j4rowell
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Kalamazoo MI
Motorcycle(s): 07 CBR 1000RR (Street) 06 R6 (Track)
Posts: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonRR View Post
nice bike. let me know if you wanna part with some mods.

good luck with the sale.
Make me an offer... I'll switch out my stuff for stock plus $$$. Mods never really drive up the price anyways. Basically I'm just giving them away...
j4rowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2009, 12:07 PM   #8
j4rowell
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Kalamazoo MI
Motorcycle(s): 07 CBR 1000RR (Street) 06 R6 (Track)
Posts: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebikes View Post
I would love to get there, but with no job, my track days are being pushed to the wayside...

A couple friends of mine who are STT coaches will be there this weekend. You may know one of them. His name is Adam V-something...He lives in Grand Rapids, and he is regular at the Wednesday Gingerman test and tune nights. He rides green Gixxer 1k built for superstock racing..

Since you are out on the West side of the state, have you tried any of the Chicago area tracks? BHF or Autobahn? Just like to get an idea if they are worth the trip...

Sorry about the threadjack... And once again good luck with the sale..
Nope, havent made any of those. This summer will probably be full of trackdays so I should be able to answer that question soon!
j4rowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2009, 12:08 PM   #9
j4rowell
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Kalamazoo MI
Motorcycle(s): 07 CBR 1000RR (Street) 06 R6 (Track)
Posts: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlmightyS View Post
how is the Stator? Is this part of HondaGate?
not sure I know what you mean
j4rowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2009, 12:48 PM   #10
zerosource
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: White Lake, MI
Motorcycle(s): 03 GSXR 600 (street) 07 400ex (dirt)
Posts: 118
Send a message via AIM to zerosource
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlmightyS View Post
how is the Stator?
j4rowel, ask Dave (DemonRR), he knows all about it.

Good luck with the sale.
zerosource is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2007 Kaw ZX10R Blue Z Bike/Parts For Sale 7 03-12-2009 04:45 PM
New Member in Brighton six2one Break the Ice 7 06-22-2008 09:52 AM
PCIII for 2006 - 2007 GSX-R 600 jgreen Bike/Parts For Sale 0 05-05-2008 03:13 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:20 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Contact Us   Redline Superbike         Archive  


Footer
vBSkinworks Top