Home

Go Back   Redline Superbike > Redline Community > Anything Goes
Redline Superbike @ Facebook

Unread 02-17-2018, 05:26 PM   #21
AlmightyS
El Cheapo Bastarido!!!

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Kawasaki Couch dirt-tracker edition
Your house

No One likes my $0.02 but in this market, hang tight. Get 30% down in your bank. Then see what the market bears. Only put 20% down and keep the 10 in bank for safety net. You will inevitably need it to pay for things that break or just to make the mortgage payment when you lose your job after the bubble bursts. If that never happens you’ll have a nice emergency fund started and extra money to throw down on that payment knocking. 20/30yr note to 10. By then you’ll be dating some Kate upton type girl with bigger boobs that will be telling you she’s preggers and you’ll be able to sell the house at a huge profit to buy a bigger one for the kiddos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No one on this earth looks out for you like yourself... Failure to do that, and you fail yourself!

The only excuse you have is the one you make.
AlmightyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2018, 07:46 PM   #22
wa2fst

Motorcycle(s): 15 KTM RC390, 14 KTM 1290 Super Duke R, 08 Victory Hammer S
Damn debby downer lol theres no bubble burst. So it happened once and we all decided to repeat ourselves all over again and govt shutdowns pfft aint shit lol. I say buy 2 homes and feel the struggle! Bunch of candy asses trying to live 5 min from work lol prob vote to
wa2fst is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2018, 01:02 AM   #23
Dvan5693

Motorcycle(s): 2006 Yamaha FZ6, 1996 Yamaha YZF600R
Lol who likes sitting in traffic for 2 hours everyday? My time's more valuable. To each their own though.
Dvan5693 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2018, 07:57 AM   #24
EJFudd

Motorcycle(s): 15 GSXR 1000, 15 Ninja 1000, 12 GSXR 750
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlmightyS View Post
No One likes my $0.02 but in this market, hang tight. Get 30% down in your bank. Then see what the market bears. Only put 20% down and keep the 10 in bank for safety net. You will inevitably need it to pay for things that break or just to make the mortgage payment when you lose your job after the bubble bursts.

No Shit. Why all the homes sell so fast in a tank. Generally, they can suffer the 3-4 months before realization that their had with the banks. Folks loose work and miss payment #1. You will not recover this well. Bank some money, or have something to pull from should you need it temporary.
EJFudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2018, 09:43 AM   #25
AlmightyS
El Cheapo Bastarido!!!

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Kawasaki Couch dirt-tracker edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by EJFudd View Post
No Shit. Why all the homes sell so fast in a tank. Generally, they can suffer the 3-4 months before realization that their had with the banks. Folks loose work and miss payment #1. You will not recover this well. Bank some money, or have something to pull from should you need it temporary.

Yes not many understand hat debt is a terminal disease. You learn how to use other peoples money and low interest rates to your leverage and advantage. Not be a crack pipe slave to it. Unfortunately my earlier years i did not understand this and lived like a pirate. Much like Jimmy B I made enough money to buy Miami but I pissed it away so fast.

No one on this earth looks out for you like yourself... Failure to do that, and you fail yourself!

The only excuse you have is the one you make.
AlmightyS is offline   Reply With Quote